About Immigration & Visas
Find out more about relocation from other community members who have made similar moves to new places.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Conversations

Visa nómada digital España

Hola buen día para todos.Soy de Argentina, necesitaba saber si:payoneer/wise/deel/binance, sirve para demostrar el dinero para la visa.el monto que hay que demostrar para (mi esposa, mi hijo y para mí).gracias por tomarse el tiempo a responder, buena...

Top tips for becoming a Digital Nomad in the UAE

Hi Deel Community I’m Masha, Director of Mobility and Corporate Legal here at Deel.  If you haven’t considered traveling to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) before, Dubai is a dazzling, hyper modern city, with plenty of accommodations tailored to digi...

1E3A8475.JPG IMG_1927.JPG
MashaS by Weekender
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Spanish Digital Nomads

Can anyone confirm the personal taxation status when under the digital nomad visa in Spain?I have had conflicting information, with some stating the Beckham laws apply and the income tax due is 24% and others have said there is the ability to pay 15%...

Moving to London

Hi everyone, I'm considering moving to London and found this great UK Country Worker Guide in the Community's Resources section. Just wondering if anyone has experience to share on relocating from EU (Paris) to the UK (London). Thanks!

Roxane by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Confused about planning my europe trip

Heya folks,I will be traveling to Berlin next week and was thinking of extending my trip for a week. I was thinking of visiting neighboring countries, but It's my first time there, so I don't know about the places. Any recommendations on which countr...

Recommended destinations as Pakistani living abroad

Hey everybody  I am trying to find decent destinations to live as Pakistani abroad, I am currently residing in Turkey and I was thinking of indulging in a new experience in another country  I am looking into living costs to be relatively cheap and no...

nadir500 by Weekender
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes