Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deel Community Meet & Greet

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

👋 Hi Deel Community friends, 

My name is Cassy and I'm one of the Community Managers here at Deel. We're so thrilled that you're joining us in this dedicated space for members to ask questions, learn, and connect with other remote workers worldwide! 

To get us started, introduce yourself to the rest of the community by telling us a bit about yourself:

• What's your name? 
  • What country/city do you work in?
  • What are some of your favorite hobbies when you're off the clock?

Feel free to add any other interesting details you'd like to share, like your favorite destination for a holiday, or a fun picture with a pet if you have one!

We can't wait to learn more from everyone, and we’re looking forward to building an incredible community with you.

151 REPLIES 151

erodriguez
Weekender

Hi guys! Eduardo here...

My name is Eduardo Rodriguez, I'm peruvian, now working from Spain, as a Software Engineer for a US Company.

I love traveling: going to historical places, getting to know the history of the place, learn... that stuff. I prefer mountain to beach to be honest. Enjoy a good cup of coffee, watching anime/series/movies, reading manga and gaming. I collect Funko Pop's (Yeah you can say I'm a nerd haha)

Wishing to increase my network here 😅

Un saludo,

Eduardo.

Hi Eduardo @erodriguez, great to have you as part of the Community.

As a fellow Funko Pop enthusiast, I'm so jealous that you have a whole collection! I have a couple which I've gotten over the years, but I'm very fond of my lil Grogu which travels with me and keeps me company during the work day (pictured below).

If you have a favourite place you've travelled to, why not share some pics on this thread? You might even get some inspo for your next trip!

IMG_8410.jpg

Thanks again,
Kyra