cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I request time off as a contractor?

Daisy81
Explorer

Hi Deel Community ✌️

I just started as a new contractor with Deel, and I’m curious about navigating the time off process. How do I go about requesting time off with a client? Is this relatively straightforward? Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Daisy81, thanks for sharing your question with the Community – great question!

The process for requesting time off depends on whether you have a Fixed contract, or a Pay As You Go contract.

To submit time off requests with a Fixed contract, log into your Deel app. Click on the Fixed contract in the Contract details card on the dashboard. Click the Time off tab on the upper right side of the screen and fill out the dates for your request and add any additional details. Click Add Time off. To see step by step details of this, visit this article on requesting time off with a Fixed contract.

To submit time off requests with a Pay As You Go contract, log into your Deel app. Click on the Pay As You Go contract in the Contract details card on the dashboard. Click the Adjust button in the Invoice Details box. From the “Type of Adjustment” drop-down menu, select the Time Off option. From here, you can add the amount to be deducted from the invoice, and provide any additional details necessary. Click the Adjust Amount button. To see step by step details of this, visit this article on requesting time off with a Pay As You Go contract.

Hope that helps!