cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from APAC ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œย โ€Œ๐Ÿจโ€Œ ๐Ÿฑโ€Œโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘˜โ€Œโ€Œ ๐ŸŒโ€Œ

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the APAC Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here!

As our community grows, we'll be sure to add additional regional groups, so let a Community Manager know if you'd like to see one opened for your location. You can use this hub to connect with others in APAC about topics like country-specific compliance, contractor documentation, or even sharing your favorite local coffee shops. 

4 REPLIES 4

d01298116
Weekender II

How are you Casey how is Japan 

Hi Obinna @d01298116 ๐Ÿ‘‹
Apologies that I didn't see this comment from you until now! I hope you're doing well. Are you currently in Japan, or do you live elsewhere?

I'm actually located in the US, but I started the Regional hubs in the APAC channel to help others connect with one another. We don't have a group hub for Japan yet, but when we have more interested members, we'll be sure to add one and let you know! I sure would love to visit Japan one day, though. 

Hope you have a great rest of your week, 
-Cassy

โ€œHi Cassy, how are you doing? I hope youโ€™re having a great time in Japan. As for me, Iโ€™m located in Tampa, Florida, which is about 45 minutes to an hour away from Walt Disney World in Orlando. My uncle visited Japan in 1996 and stayed there for ten years; he speaks fluently. Iโ€™ve always wanted to visit Japan to explore its culture and meet its people. Have you ever been to the United States? Whether you have or havenโ€™t, I can guarantee that itโ€™s a lovely country. By the way, you mentioned being located in the USโ€”where exactly are you? I joined the Japan community to gain more experience and share work ideas. Feel free to text me anytime; my number is (number redacted by admin).โ€

Hi Obinna @d01298116

In order to best protect our Community members, I've gone ahead and removed your number from your comment above. Please feel free to update it with a link to a work profile, such as LinkedIn, instead. While Community conversations can only be access by those with a Deel account, our Community content is publicly available. To protect your privacy, we recommend not including your personal information, including email and numbers, in posts! 

It's really interesting to hear that your grandfather traveled to Japan and lived there for 10 years! I hear it's a beautiful country, especially since they are just about to enter Sakura blossom season!

Also, super cool that you're close to Walt Disney World โ€“ that must be exciting. I've never been, but I have visited Universal Studios in Orlando. I'm very familiar with the Sarasota area in Florida, but not so much Tampa. Although I did visit St. Petersburg briefly and visited the Dali Museum. Thanks for sharing more about your background and interest. If you haven't already, I invite you to share more about your work, your interests, etc. in this Community Meet and Greet post

Cheers,
-Cassy