cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Argentina ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the Argentina Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

To join this Group Hub, make sure to login with the icon at the top right corner, and create your Deel Community account with your Deel credentials, or simply click here

Click the right corner icon to log in to DeelClick the right corner icon to log in to Deel

We all know historic stops like the iconic Obelisco in Buenos Aires are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Argentina? Share your top sights in the comments below!

5 REPLIES 5

Romi
Weekender

Buenos Aires is big and there is a lot to visit. But, if you are in CABA, I do recommend visiting El Rosedal, Los Lagos de Palermo, La Reserva Ecolรณgica, the Eco Parque (ex. zoolรณgico) and El Jardรญn Botรกnico. All for free and beautiful.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for sharing @Romi, these are great suggestions! El Jardรญn Botรกnico looks stunning, and the greenhouse looks like it has a lot of native species to appreciate. Los Lagos de Palermo also looks like a great outdoor space to enjoy a leisurely walk from, or maybe even to do some work in. Have you worked remotely from any of these places (though, totally okay if not - sometime you gotta put work down and stop to smell the roses!)

No, I have a lot of plants and flowers on my balcony ๐Ÿ™‚ I work from home. But those are amazing open spaces to visit and smell really nice roses. And also, native species. 

promani
Weekender

In order to be more federal. I think:
- Obelisco
- Cataratas del Iguazu
- Cerro Fitz Roy

Wow the water at the Fitz Roy looks SO pristine and clear! Gorgeous spot. Thanks for sharing, Ignacio!