cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chloe
Deel Team

Count on our Take-Home Pay Calculator

Don't get lost in the numbers. Understand now the salary you'll take home after taxes so you can make an informed decision. Local taxes, pensions, and other regionally-based fees can all add up. Get clear visibility over a salary after taxes for where and how you live. Try it out here

6 Comments
Ender
Weekender

Hello, I've tried this for Chile and it does not seem to be showing correct numbers.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Ender
So sorry for the inconvenience on the pay calculator not working in Chili! Are you able to take a screenshot of it from your end to share (adding any fake salary numbers)? I just tested the calculator, and it seems to work for me. 

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 5.36.11 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-12 at 5.36.01 PM.png

Ender
Weekender

Yeah I tried it and still getting wrong numbers based on my calculations (monthly, not yearly) - not sure if it's a formula problem, but with those same numbers you tested, when going to monthly, I do not get numbers I expect, but I might just be wrong. Thank you.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

@Ender, thanks for responding back and letting me know. I'll share this experience you're having with my team. I'll follow up when I get more details from them about updates.

Thank you so much for your patience!
-Cassy

abdullahshiwani
Weekender

It seems not accurate with Pakistani Tax Laws.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @abdullahshiwani, thanks so much for flagging this! I've reached out to the team that handles the salary calculator to inform them. Appreciate you letting us know!