cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Brazil ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the Brazil Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know historic stops like the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue overlooking  Rio de Janiro are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Brazil? Share your top sights in the comments below!

3 REPLIES 3

lala
Deel Team

Hi friends! I am Lala, originally from Sรฃo Paulo but living the digital nomad life between Rio and Bahia for some months now. 

Rio de Janeiro has 2 different WeWork offices, although I prefer to work from home I know some people that use to go there to work.

Whenever in Rio I highly recommend to take advantage of the city atmosphere and manage to keep yourself active! There's lots of sports you can do on the beach and you can set up trial classes in almost every spot. You can easily spend a full month only exercising through the trial classes hahaha 

I am currently in Itacarรฉ, Bahia and I'd love to take some surfing classes, but the classes available doesn't fit my agenda (classes usually start around 8am BRT, very close to the time I start working). If you have a more flexible agenda, this is the PERFECT place to take surfing classes!

alessandromayer
Weekender

Hi, 
My name is Alessandro and I live in S. Brazil, Parana state, the city is called Cascavel, I am very close to Argentina and Paraguay. 

Heya @alessandromayer!

Great to see you here. ๐Ÿ˜„