cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Chile ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the Chile Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know historic stops like the mysterious Moai in Easter Island are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Chile? Share your top sights in the comments below!

2 REPLIES 2

zerocool4u2
Weekender II

Hi everyone! I'm Alexis, 33, and I've been working remotely for the past 10 years or so. I'm stoked to be here and meet other remote workers from Chile. Also, if you're thinking of coming to Chile, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

hi Alexis @zerocool4u2 

Welcome to the Chile group hub ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm super excited to learn more from you about working remotely, especially in the stunning country of Chile (I hope to one day visit Torres del Paine National Park ๐Ÿ˜). Have you worked remotely in other countries as well? If you have tips or feedback for others looking to work remotely in other countries, feel free to share it in the Immigration board too! I'm sure others who are new to the digital nomad life would find it super insightful!