cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consejos

sanmalvis
Weekender II

Si están trabajando en remoto, recuerden tratar de empatizar lo más posible con sus compañeros o jefes del extranjero, debemos tener en cuenta que la crianza fuera de Colombia es bastante diferente, y el shock cultural, puede ocurrir incluso estando en un entorno remoto. 

2 REPLIES 2

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @sanmalvis,

Thanks so much for sharing this reminder about practicing empathy and the nuances that come with working remotely alongside colleagues and bosses from around the globe! As someone that is located in the US but with many team members scattered throughout so many different regions and cultures, for me, I've learned (or at least I'm trying to learn!) to be more patient, to be open minded, and most importantly, to assume good intent as often as possible. I'm personally not a parent myself, but I think coming with an open mind to how others raise children or how they parent is absolutely an important element of the remote work culture (or perhaps just being a kind person in general haha).

Are there any tips you would give other Deel members in Colombia who are also parents working with colleagues abroad? 

Harvey
Weekender

Gracias por esos consejos, los tendré en cuenta. 

Tienes algal consejo para mejorar en idiomas? alguna herramienta o estrategia?