cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Withdraw From Deel

M2070
Weekender

Dear Mates,

- Is there anyone who is based in Egypt and able to find a way to withdraw from deel to a platform that can get you USDT, USDC, or BUSD?

I have tried several platforms and tried to use my deel virtual card but it is useless. The recent financial restrictions that we have in Egypt could barely make us breathe. And the platform here or the other platforms are not helping at all, especially if you are based in Africa or the Middle East. If you discovered away kindly help me so I can survive too. Thanks.

Sincerely,

MM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi @M2070, thanks for your question and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with finding a withdrawal method that works best for you. I understand that this must be difficult and frustrating.

A virtual Deel Card is an option available to our users in Egypt today. I'd be happy to connect you with someone on our Support team who has additional knowledge on Deel Card, if this solution is not working for you currently? 

Thank you,
Kyra

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kyra
Deel Team

Hi @M2070, thanks for your question and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with finding a withdrawal method that works best for you. I understand that this must be difficult and frustrating.

A virtual Deel Card is an option available to our users in Egypt today. I'd be happy to connect you with someone on our Support team who has additional knowledge on Deel Card, if this solution is not working for you currently? 

Thank you,
Kyra

Hi @Kyra ,

Thank you for responding to this post.

I hope that you connect me with one of your Support team who has additional knowledge on Deel Card. Thanks.

Best regards,

MM

No worries, @M2070! I've logged a ticket with our Support team on your behalf. Please keep an eye on your email, they will be in touch soonest.

Thank you,
Kyra

Hi, i need to know about this also, the card is no working for almost everything for risk!

Hi Ahmed @AhmedEssam12

I wanted to check in with you on your Deel Card experience! I'm happy to connect with you with someone on our Support team if you're having issues with it, but first I wanted to get a better understanding of what might not be working for you?

The Deel Card is available for use in Egypt, and it looks like you do have it activated in your account. By adding funds to your Deel Card, you'll be able to use it for purchases so long as it stays within the bounds of the card restrictions (viewable in the Deel Card tab on the left rail, under "View Restrictions"). If you have examples of how you've used it/how it isn't working as expected, I can also pass that along via a Support ticket request!

Thanks so much, 
-Cassy