cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Charges on Withdrawal

Raki7624
Weekender

Hello Team, 

I am new to Deel platform, can someone tell me what will be withdrawal charges from USD to INR which is charged by banks here in INDIA. 

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Raki7624

Welcome to the Deel Community! We're excited to help you get more familiar with navigating the Deel platform.

Regarding withdrawal charges from USD to INR, it will be dependent on several factors, including the method selection for withdrawal, and the specific local bank fees. For reference, India Rupee is a a supported currency that is available for withdrawal through Deel. Learn more about that here. 

The fees associated with each method is listed below, but you can also find the full Help Center article on Withdrawal Fees here

• Local Bank Transfers: $0 USD
  • International Transfers / SWIFT: $5 USD
  • Deel Instant Card Transfer: 2% fee (maximum fee $15 USD)
  • Coinbase: 1.5% (flat fee of $5 USD for USDC withdrawals under $300)
  • PayPal: 2.5% (minimum $0.25 USD)
  • Payoneer: 1% (minimum $12 USD)
  • Revolut: $0 USD
  • Wise (formerly TransferWise): $0 USD
  • Deel Card: $0 USD

As mentioned above, it's important to note that with local bank transfers, a separate provider fee may be incurred, depending on the currency.

Additionally, if you are converting between USD to INR, you may also want to take a look through this Currency conversion and exchange rates article, specifically the section: How do currency exchange fees and rates work?

If you are withdrawing in a currency that is not your contract currency, exchange fees and rates will apply. These fees and rates will vary depending on available processors and foreign exchange market rates that could shift during the payment processing.

To avoid these fees, withdraw funds from your Deel balance in the same currency as your contract currency.

Hoping that other community members in India might be able to share their own experiences and tips, but in the meantime, I hope the answer above points you in the right direction! 
Cheers, 
-Cassy