Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deel Meetups are finally landing in Bangalore

India-banner 2928x876 - no text.png
Published on ‎May 25, 2023 09:18 PM by | Updated on ‎June 14, 2023 12:43 AM

Join us for our first Deel Meetup in Bangalore, India

You can expect:: 

• News about our new Community Platform. 
  • Networking with the remote work community 
  • Tasty food and fun drinks! 

Register now!

We look forward to seeing you on June 29, 2023. 

When: Doors open at 12:00NN (GMT+5:30).

Where: Stone Street by BHIVE, Bangalore

Can't wait to network? Join the India Group hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area.

(Know someone who would want to attend? Send them an invite!)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jun 28, 2023 11:30 PM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 29, 2023 02:00 AM PDT
Stone Street by BHIVE, Garuda BHIVE Workspace, Old Madiwala, Kuvempu Nagar, Stage 2, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
11 Comments
tapajyoti
Scout II

Do we have to register first or do we directly show up at the venue? I don't see a registration link in the post

Hi @tapajyoti

Our team is looking forward to hosting this event and meeting you! There's no further registration needed after you've responded "Yes" on this page at the top right, under "Will you be attending?". 

Let us know if you have any further questions! Cheers, 
-Cassy

Will we get any I'd cards like other meetups or it will be like casual late evening meet :'(

Hi @Sayan, thanks for asking this question, and for your interest in joining us! This event will be a casual afternoon lunch meet up. We are not issuing ID (identification) cards at this event, since it's intended to be an opportunity to network and connect with other remote workers. 

ankitrhll9
Homebody II

How about transporation, am from mumbai, do we need to make our own tranport arragements or deel will arrange that for us? Coz if I had to come on my expense, I will not be able to afford that expense.

Hi @ankitrhll9 ,

You'll need to arrange for your own transportation for the event. We'll be hosting more events in the future and hopefully one will be closer to you. 🙂 

Best,
Daryl

tharun
Scout II

Too late for an ask, but is there a dress code for the event?

Hi @tharun, thanks for asking! There's no specific dress code for the event, but we typically recommend business casual. Feel free to wear what's most comfortable to you for networking and meeting other remote workers in your local community! 

Cheers, 
-Cassy 

nilesh
Deel Team

Thanks for the wonderful event, how to get the pictures ?

Retired User
Not applicable

@nilesh I will be sharing the google drive link with everyone once I receive the same. It might take a while but will do it ASA I receive it.

Hi Nilesh,

The pics are up! Check out your email for an email from our community team or hop on to this thread on the India Group and you'll find them there too. 🙂