cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups are back in Bangalore

unnamed (1).png
Published on ‎September 14, 2023 12:52 AM by

Join us for our second-ever Deel Meetup in Bangalore.

We promise you three things: 

• Great speakers
  • Networking with the remote work community in Bangalore.
  • Amazing food and even better drinks!

Register Now!

Where: WeWork Roshni Tech Hub,  PFS Club House, Marathahalli Main Rd, Lakshminarayana Pura, EPIP Zone, Chinnapanna Halli, Bengaluru.

When: November 24, 2023 Doors open at 7:00 PM (GMT+5:30).

Can't wait to network? Join the India Group hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area. 

(Know someone who would want to attend? Send them an invite!)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Nov 24, 2023 05:30 AM PST
End:
Fri, Nov 24, 2023 09:30 AM PST
WeWork, Roshini Tech Hub, Marathahalli Main Road, Lakshminarayana Pura, EPIP Zone, Chinnapanna Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
19 Comments
Nirmal
Weekender

I've attended but I've not received any joining pass/invitation confirmation letter yet. Could you please let me know where I can find to download that or Deel will send me that pass for the event? 

Hi @Nirmal! I've responded back to the post you shared in the India group regarding this, but just in case anyone else has this question later: once you click "RSVP yes" on this event page, our Community Managers will be able to verify that you will be in attendance. You'll get verified and checked in at the door. If anything changes with that, we'll be sure to communicate it to our Community members! We look forward to meeting you 👋

rmk1990
Homebody II

How will I get the pass for upcoming Bangalore event ?

Hi @rmk1990 

You can just RSVP on this page. 🙂 The event is free and you can bring a +1 if you would like.

Best,
Daryl

Angad
Homebody II

Can I bring a colleague with me to the meet-up?

Heya @Angad ,

No worries on bring someone, Deel or not. In fact we welcome Deel users to bring a +1 with them to our events. See you and your colleague on Friday!

vrushali_raut
Homebody II

I've done RSVP bit  I've not received any joining pass/invitation confirmation letter yet. Could you please let me know where I can find to download that or Deel will send me that pass for the event? 

Hi @vrushali_raut 

No other confirmation will be sent. 🙂 Once you've RSVPd, you'll be added to our guest list and you can proceed to the venue. If you come to any trouble at the venue, ask for me and I can come and help you. Should all be good though. 🙂 Bring a +1 as well if you would like!

subham-bhat
Scout

Hello, I RSVP'ed to the event; one of my friends and my sister(an aspiring remote worker) is coming, so it'll be me + 2, Is it okay?

Hi @subham-bhat ,

We can only allow a +1 as we want to make sure everyone will get a chance to be a part of the event. Hope you understand. Thanks! 

sanjana
Weekender

Has the location been changed from WeWork Marthalli to PFS Club House in AECS?

Hi @sanjana 

No change in venue. It's still at WeWork Roshini Tech Hub. 🙂 Its located here.

Best,
Daryl

Thanks for clarifying Daryl. The calendar invite you sent out points to a different location that I mentioned. You may want to fix that, in case it was sent to others too.

IMG_20231124_164217.jpg

@daryldy For your reference

Heya @sanjana ,

Got that! I clarified the calendar invite. 🙂 Thanks for the catch.

Best,
Daryl

Nimmyissac
Homebody II

Hi Team, I have a plus one and a baby with me . Is that OK?? 

Hi Nimmy,

Sure thing! We won't count your baby as your plus one. 🙂 

tapajyoti
Scout II

@daryldy when/where are the event pics expected to be uploaded?

Hi @tapajyoti 

We'll have them up soon 🙂 We're waiting for our vendor to send them over. I'll be sending an email to all attendees with the link and you will also see them on the India Group.