cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups are back in Manila, join us!

Philippines-banner 2928x876 - no text.png
Published on ‎May 11, 2023 12:45 AM by | Updated on ‎October 02, 2023 01:38 PM

Join us for our second-ever Deel Meetups in Manila.

We promise you three things:

• Guest speakers from Incorp Philippines
  • Networking with the remote work community in Manila.
  • Amazing food and even better drinks!

Register Now!

Where: The Astbury, Orion St., Poblacion, Makati City.

When: October 13, 2023 Doors open at 7:00 PM (GMT+8).

Can't wait to network? Join the Philippines Group hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area. 

(Know someone who would want to attend? Send them an invite!)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Oct 13, 2023 04:00 AM PDT
End:
Fri, Oct 13, 2023 08:00 AM PDT
The Astbury, Orion, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
44 Comments
bianxraquel
Homebody II

Hi... on the #deel-philippines slack channel, Daryl said: "Make sure to register and invite your friends." - Does this mean we can bring non-Deelers as +1 or just... another Deeler friend? 

Newbie here. Teehee. Thanks!

Hi @bianxraquel, thanks for the question and we hope you'll be able to make the event this us! 

You're welcome to bring a +1 to the event if they're also someone that works as a contractor or a remote worker! Given that these  meetup are a way for Deel to host a dedicated event for contractors to network and connect with other remote workers within our Deel community, our +1 invites are extended to those that are also contractors/remote workers. When your +1 arrives, they'll simply provide their email, name, and company details for registration.

Hope you'll be able to join us, 
-Cassy

Hi Cassy, does this still apply for October meet up? Would love to bring +1 remote worker friend! 

Hi @camilleguinto I'm so sorry I missed this comment in the thread. Yes it still applies for the upcoming October meet up – we look forward to meeting them! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll see you IRL soon! 
-Cassy 

alexaecvs
Scout

How do I register? 

Hi @alexaecvs 

Just select "yes" on the right side of this page. 🙂 Make sure to inform your friends and officemates so they can RSVP too!

ferdie18
Homebody II

Hello. Would like to ask aside from registration is there any corresponding fee to secure my slot or maybe upong entering the event?

I second the motion on this question.

Ff. Would be imperative to know. 

Following

Hi @ferdie18 

The event is free! Just RSVP and see you at our event where you can enjoy some great drinks and food. 🙂 

Best,
Daryl

so that means for the community the entrance is free as well as drinks and food? 😄 lol just making sure

Drinks, food, activities, swag and more are free for those who attend. 🙂 Make sure to tell your team and see you there!

Thank you for letting us know! you're the mvp!

I gotchu yo

betsyN
Homebody II

Sayang it falls on a weekend. I want to bring my team sana who are Manila-based. Hopefully, this could be considered for the next meetups.

Hi @betsyN ,

The event will be on a Friday at October 13. 🙂 We hope you can still make it. We will be there until 11pm. If not, keep a look out for our virtual events coming soon. 😄

Best,
Daryl

Sorry. I meant weekday. For our company, majority of the users are following US/EU time so we still have work during this period 😞

We'll be having some virtual events as well and some more live events in the future. Keep a look out on our community pages to keep a look out. 😄