cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups are back in Pakistan!

Pakistan-banner 2928x876 - no text.png
Published on ‎October 29, 2023 11:42 PM by | Updated on ‎November 15, 2023 10:33 PM

Join us for our second-ever Deel Meetup in Pakistan, happening in the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

You can expect: 

• Great speakers
  • Networking with the remote work community 
  • Amazing food and drinks!

Register Now!

Where: Miso Asian Fusion, School Road, F-6 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan

When: December 2, 2023 

Doors: 2:00 pm (GMT+5:00).

Ready to network now? Join the Pakistan Group hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area. 

(Know someone who would want to attend? Send them an invite!)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Sat, Dec 2, 2023 01:00 AM PST
End:
Sat, Dec 2, 2023 05:00 AM PST
Miso Asian Fusion, School Road, F-6 Markaz F 6 Markaz F-6, Islamabad, Pakistan
40 Comments
khawernaseer
Scout II

Will attend when you schedule one for Karachi! 🙂

Hi @khawernaseer ,

Karachi is in our pipeline and I hope you'll be able to attend once we have one schedule there. 🙂 

Best,
Daryl

mohsinali
Scout

I would love to attend. I don't see an option to register.

Hi @mohsinali ,

You can click on the RSVP on the upper right hand side and you'll be automatically registered to the event. Don't forget that you can bring a +1 and see you there!

Best,
Daryl

I was gonna ask If a +1 is allowed or not, thanks for the info will see you there! 🙂 

See you on December 2 @enochmall! Would love to meet you in person at the event. 🙂

r4rehan
Scout

Where is the option to register for this event? 

Hi @r4rehan ,

You just have to click on the RSVP on the upper right hand side and you'll be automatically registered to the event. Don't forget that you can bring a +1 and see you there!

Best,
Daryl

ali_thegamer
Weekender

Would have loved to join. Unfortunate that you're not coming to Karachi!

Hey @ali_thegamer 

Thank you for your interest in the event. Though we don't have a schedule for it yet, we don intend on hosting an event in Karachi some time soon so keep a look out on your email and on the community page. 🙂 

Best,
Daryl

yasir
Scout II

One of my friends wants to attend. Should I forward them the registration email or is no procedure required?

Hi @yasir ,

If they have a Deel Account, they can use that to access this RSVP page but if not, they can come as your +1 and just sign up on the day itself.

Best,
Daryl

Gilanisyed
Homebody II

It seems like event Is in the night 1am to 5am is this correct 

It's at 1 am PST (Pacific Standard Time) which is 2 pm PKT (Pakistan Standard Time) the same day.

Thanks for answering this question @yasir ! That's correct. The event is 2pm PKT time. You can change your timezone settings on your user profile here.

Hope this clears things up @Gilanisyed 🙂

enochmall
Scout II

@daryldy  is the location Miso Asian Fusion or Islamabad Club; Main Murree Road ?

It says Islamabad club in the email but Miso Asian Fusion over here so I am a little confused

Yes Please confirm that as well, I'm also confused on that.

Hi @enochmall and @mohammadahsan ,

We had a last minute change in venue. The information here and on all succeeding emails and communications will have Miso Asian Fusion as the venue. 🙂 

I intend to participate. Is it possible to bring my friend with me, also he is not part of the deel? Additionally, could you please guide me on the process and the information required for entry