cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups are back in Pakistan!

Pakistan-banner 2928x876 - no text.png
Published on ‎October 29, 2023 11:42 PM by | Updated on ‎November 15, 2023 10:33 PM

Join us for our second-ever Deel Meetup in Pakistan, happening in the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

You can expect: 

• Great speakers
  • Networking with the remote work community 
  • Amazing food and drinks!

Register Now!

Where: Miso Asian Fusion, School Road, F-6 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan

When: December 2, 2023 

Doors: 2:00 pm (GMT+5:00).

Ready to network now? Join the Pakistan Group hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area. 

(Know someone who would want to attend? Send them an invite!)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Sat, Dec 2, 2023 01:00 AM PST
End:
Sat, Dec 2, 2023 05:00 AM PST
Miso Asian Fusion, School Road, F-6 Markaz F 6 Markaz F-6, Islamabad, Pakistan
40 Comments

Hi @mrbaberz ,

+1's are absolutely welcome 🙂 Feel free to bring you friend. They will just need to register at the door.

Yes @mrbaberz you can bring your friend. The procedure is only to register yourself on the top right of the page.

saeedshah
Homebody II

I will attend if it's gonna coming in Multan

Hi @saeedshah ,

Hope to be able to do an event there some day soon. If we do, you'll know straight from the community team. 🙂 

Best,
Daryl

ZarqIqbal
Homebody II

Hope you do an event in Lahore

Hi @ZarqIqbal ,

We'll be returning to Lahore this 2024! Please do keep a look out on your email and the platform for details once available! In the meantime, we'd love to hear what you would like to see at our Lahore meetup. I encourage you to start a thread in the Pakistan group so that we can get other people's ideas as well. 🙂
Best,
Daryl

melleck
Scout

Thanks for arranging it for Islamabad. I will attend inshAllah

Hi @melleck 

Very happy to hear this. I will be flying in to meet the community there. 🙂 Hope to meet you in person.

Best,
Daryl

Safe travels, inshAllah will meet in person 😊

asimali
Scout

So thrilled to be part of this gathering! It's a fantastic opportunity to connect and learn.

Excited to be doing these events with the Pakistan Deel Team and Community. 😄 See you there @asimali 

mustu
Scout II

Excited to see the event happening in Pak, I'll try to attend if possible as I've to travel from a different city. If there is an event happening in Lahore in the near future please let me know as well. Thanks!

Hi @mustu 

We'll be doing a Lahore event again next year! Hope to see you there. 😄 

Best,
Daryl

AlinaZ
Homebody II

I have registered for the event. Looking forward to it. Will there be an entry pass or what? How can we enter?

Hi Alina @AlinaZ
Our team is super excited to meet you and our wonderful community members at this event! No entry pass is needed, we'll just verify your registration and email when you arrive. Additionally, if you'd like, feel free to bring a +1! If you bring someone that is also a Deel user, they can simply RSVP by creating their own Deel Community account. Otherwise, we'll check them in when they arrive. 

If you have any questions when you're there, @daryldy will be able to help you! 
Cheers, 
-Cassy 

hrana
Weekender

IMG_20231202_154822.jpg

Thank you Daryl, Azka, Sadaf and the whole deel team for this fantastic meetup in the capital of Pakistan.

It was a great networking experience. The slido quiz game was fun. I finished in top 5, felt good. The bingo game was a first and a very lasting experience for me, even though I could have done better, but I really enjoyed it.

Hoping for more such networking and fun events by deel in the future.

p.s. The food was great. *chef's kiss*

Hi Haris @hrana, thanks so much for joining us, and for sharing an awesome photo. We're so glad that you had a great time, and that you got to enjoy your very first Bingo experience 🎉 If you haven't already, don't forget that you can continue networking with other members of our Deel Community in Pakistan by joining the group hub here! Thanks so much for coming! 
-Cassy

Usman_
Weekender

The  Meetup in Islamabad was a blast! Won the Slido quiz, got an awesome gift pack, and aced the Bingo game too🤩. The rooftop event had a stunning view of Islamabad. Kudos to the Deel team for a fantastic evening! 🏆🎁🌆 #DeelMeetup #Winning #IslamabadViewsd88bcf84-560b-478e-b1b4-c8b13400d09b.jpeg

wow wow wow @Usman_ look at this haul!! Awesome job winning the games and thank you SO much for joining us for the event. It's so awesome for our team to be able to meet all the wonderful members of our community in person! If you haven't seen it already, be sure to share any other event photos you have with @Azka in this post. Although it looks like you already won a lot of prizes 🤣

Cheers, 
-Cassy 

I still can't believe you won two games. HAHAHA