cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups are finally landing in Manila

Philippines-banner 2928x876 - no text.png
Published on ‎March 02, 2023 02:02 AM by | Updated on ‎May 16, 2023 01:57 AM

Deel Meetups are headed to the Philippines! Don’t forget to sign up for a meetup in the city nearest you.

You'll have the opportunity to meet some Deel team members, connect with remote workers just like you, and hear all about exciting Deel company updates.

Deel Meetups Philippines Calendar:

Manila, Mar 24, 2023

Cebu Mar 28, 2023

Davao Mar 31, 2023

Ready to meet some new people? Let's treat you to some good fun, amazing food and drinks.

RSVP on this page for Manila.
Hurry though, spots are expected to fill up quickly, so register soon!

Can't wait to network? Make sure to join the Philippines Group hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area. 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Mar 24, 2023 04:00 AM PDT
End:
Fri, Mar 24, 2023 08:00 AM PDT
The Astbury, Orion, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
45 Comments
Mark_Dhenz
Scout

It's exciting but I'm to far from Manila. Maybe next time. Enjoy guys!

Hey @Mark_Dhenz ,

Where are you based? 🙂 We're planning on doing more of these meetups so your part of the Philippines might be next!

Best,
Daryl

Hey @daryldy ,

Currently based in Tarlac. Thanks though! 🙂

You're always welcome Mark. 🙂 Hopefully we'll expand our meetups farther into other parts of the Philippines! 

keyt12
Homebody II

Is there an itinerary for this event? 

Hi @keyt12 

We'll have a short intro presentation, some games, some updates about Deel and the rest of the time we can mingle, chill, grab some grub and have some fun. 🙂

Best,
Daryl

MC_Estopia
Scout

Is this an event arranged with the company we are working in? or the invitation is for any individual using Deel? 

Hi @MC_Estopia, welcome to the Deel Community platform 👋! Great question – this event is hosted and organized by Deel, and is a way for individuals using Deel to network with other contractors working remotely in the Philippines. In addition to mingling with other community members, you'll get the opportunity to meet folks on the Deel team, and listen in on product and company updates. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!

We look forward to seeing you there 🎉
-Cass. 

EricRee516
Commuter II

Is this for free admission?

Hi Eric,

This event is free for all Deel users. 🙂 You just need to RSVP on this page.

Best,
Daryl

maceerosimo
Homebody II

Hi! May I confirm that the event starts at 8pm PHT? 

Hi @maceerosimo, the doors will open at 18:30pm PHT! Looking forward to seeing you there 🙌

Jacquelain081
Homebody II

Hanggang anong oras tayo? I mean 2 hours lang ba in total? Mukha ba itong seminar style or social event like happy weekend style? Can you share more of our expectation po? Tia 

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @Jacquelain081 

May konting presentation sa mga bagong ganap sa Deel para sa mga Deel users para mas mapaganda ang services namin para sainyo. Info about anong partnerships meron kami or discounts na pwede mong magamit, launch ng community platform natin, at food, drinks, games, and mixer. 🙂 So happy weekend style. 

Chettedc
Homebody II

Are we allowed to bring a companion?

Hi @Chettedc

Appreciate you asking this question! This event is designed to celebrate and meet other members of the Deel community (remote workers using Deel) in the Philippines, so it's not open to +1s this time. However, we might explore these options in the future 🙂 

Thanks again, and we hope we'll see you there 👋
-Cass.

CereVsiae
Homebody II

Is there a live stream for the event? I wanted to join the event but we still have work on the night of 24th. 

Hi @CereVsiae

Thanks so much for your interest in joining our Philippines event. Since this is a community focused meetup, we won't be live-streaming or sharing recordings post-event. However, we do intend on having more meetups in the future, so we hope to see you at another session! Alternatively, if it somehow is a better fit for your schedule and/or location, we also have events happening in Cebu and Davao. 

Hope this helps, and we look forward to seeing you at an event with us soon 👋
-Cassy 

I'm sure everyone's excited to learn about the announcements you'll make though. May I suggested having events like this on a weekend?