Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups are landing in Lahore at Daftarkhwan

Pakistan-banner 2928x876 - no text.png
Published on ‎May 08, 2023 05:34 AM by | Updated on ‎June 02, 2023 05:31 AM

Join us for our first Deel x Daftarkhwan Meetup in Lahore

You can expect:

• News about our new Community Platform. 
  • Networking with the remote work community 
  • Tasty stone oven pizzas and fun drinks! 

Register now!

We look forward to seeing you on June 03. 

When: Doors open at 6:00PM (GMT +5)

Where: Daftarkhwan One, Building no 254, 2nd Floor, 1, Sector G Phase 5 D.H.A, Lahore, 54000, Pakistan

Can't wait to network? Join the Pakistan Group Hub to continue connecting with other remote workers in your area. 

(Know someone who would want to attend? Send them an invite!)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Sat, Jun 3, 2023 06:00 AM PDT
End:
Sat, Jun 3, 2023 09:00 AM PDT
Daftarkhwan | One (DHA), Sector G Phase 5 D.H.A, Lahore, Pakistan
25 Comments
baig052
Weekender II

well organized event. Loved it bro @daryldy  Good to meet you in person!

Super great to meet you in person @baig052! Hope that it was as good of a meetup as it was for me! Stay safe and see you at the next one.

Raheel
Scout

Hii peeps, I'm from Karachi. Just saw the deel meetup photos on linkedin and I was wondering if there's any meetup is planned in coming days?

Hi Raheel, 

Hope you're well! Our next Deel Community meetup will be in Manila followed by Bangalore, although we do plan to have more meetups throughout the year. To keep updated on where we'll host our next meetup, feel free to subscribe to the Events > Meetups page. You can do so by clicking the 3 dots next to "Options". 

We hope to see you at another Deel Meetup soon! Also, to get connected with other members in the Pakistan area, feel free to join our Pakistan Regional hub

Farooq
Homebody II

@daryldy Thank you for organizing such a wonderful event! Everything was impeccably planned and executed. From the welcoming atmosphere to the engaging activities Keep up the great work! and where i can see the pics 😁

Hi @Farooq

Thanks so much for joining us – we're so thrilled to hear that you had a great time. I know @daryldy and our local Deel team were delighted by the opportunity to meet so many great members of our community! If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to join the Pakistan Regional hub, Here, you can meet other Community members in Pakistan (some maybe you even met from the event), and you'll get notified of when Daryl shares the photos. 

Thanks again for being a part of our Community, and for spending time with us at Daftarkhwan!