cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Meetups are Coming to Brazil - Holiday Edition!

999x299.png
Published on ‎November 22, 2023 08:16 PM by | Updated on ‎December 12, 2023 10:44 AM

This month, the Deel Community is getting in the holiday spirit. Get ready for a festive time at our Brazil Virtual Social Hour with a Holiday twist. Whether you’re working from home or as a digital nomad, you can get in on the festivities from anywhere! 

What you can expect:

• Networking with remote workers in Brazil
  • Learning about new Deel features and updates 
  • Collaborating with colleagues and friends
  • Holiday Costume Contest, games, and prizes

Holiday Costume Contest Categories:

• Most Festive
  • Ugliest Sweater (or T-shirt)
  • Best Santa Impersonator

Prizes for Winners: Santa’s cookies and gifts
Dress Code: Family-friendly holiday spirit-wear

The more, the merrier! Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to this virtual happy hour. 

When and Where:
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Time: 5:00 pm (GMT-3)
Location: Virtual - Join using the Brazil Virtual Meetup Link

This event will be presented in Portuguese.

Questions or Suggestions? Contact your community team through the comments down below!

Featured Guests
Deel Team

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

12 Comments
LimaMS
Scout II

where can we book for the call?

Hi @LimaMS 

We'll be sending out the call link to your email before the event. 🙂 It will also be shared on this page as well.

Jess
Deel Team

Thanks @daryldy. Please let us know if you have any more questions @LimaMS. We looking forward to e-meeting you soon!

timepink
Scout II

Since it’s almost Summer in Brazil, maybe we could change the ugliest sweater competition to ugliest Christmas attire in general?

Hi Camila @timepink, great call and totally understand that it might be on the warmer side for sweaters! I'll pass the feedback along, and we're looking forward to celebrating the festivities together! 🎄

CassyL, maybe you got the link for the meeting?

Hi Camila @timepink - thanks for the great suggestion! We updated in the event details to reflect ugliest sweater or t-shirt, and general dress code is any Family-friendly holiday spirit-wear! 

@Lucas, just in case you didn't see @Jess's comment above, she'll update this event with the Zoom link and all members that RSVP will receive a Google calendar invite as well! 

Looking forward to celebrating with everyone! 🥂🎁

Lucas
Scout

Does anyone has the link for the meeting?

Cavallaro99
Scout II

Where can i find the link for the meeting?

Hey @Lucas and @Cavallaro99 - I will be sharing the Zoom link soon here and you will also receive a Google Calendar invite with the link as well.

andresiggia
Homebody II

Can't join, it says "doesn't have access to this event" for both my personal and work emails

Jess
Deel Team

Hey @andresiggia  - I've added you! Try now using the link below:  https://events.zoom.us/ej/Aj27RrSH969tJu6IAhTuorliC4P9LUGuIAy1IK9FxYc_PXZDvLnf~A648toI6QVSbtTwo-ZInt...

We're also recording the session - so you can rewatch anything you've missed.