cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Chloe
Deel Team

Hello and welcome to the Netherland Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know destinations like The Old Windmills of Kinderdijk are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in the Netherlands? Share your top sights in the comments below!

3 REPLIES 3

Lisanne
Deel Team

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹ lovely to meet you - I'm Lisanne, sr. marketing manager Benelux at Deel since October 2022. I live in the beautiful city of Utrecht with 2 great men, my partner and my 1,5yo son. I love to visit art exhibitions, go to the movies or see a play. To stay healthy and fit, I currently have Classpass with which I go to Pilates, (Hot) Yoga, Bootcamp and Rocycle. You can also find me in Amsterdam once in a while for a festival or club night, and to work from the WeWork at Weesperstraat.

I am looking forward to growing the Deel brand and community in this region and meet a lot of you in person, whether you live here or travel through. 

Hoi @Lisanne, welcome!!!

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

hi @Lisanne, thanks for being a part of the Deel Community, and for sharing more about yourself and your hobbies โ€“ I'm sure there are many other Deel community members that share similar interests who are also in the Netherlands, including @Gabriele!

Are there any specific art museums or exhibits that you find most fascinating? 

Looking forward to learning more about remote work with you, 
-Cassy