cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Nigerian

brainofcoco
Weekender II

Hi everyone!

I'm Samuel, a Sr. Software Engineer at Holinic LLC 🚀 and I'm based in Abuja, Nigeria. You'll see me post or reply in here often, lets spark up the Nigerian Deel community, so please feel free to say hi 

Outside of work, I'm an avid basketball point gaurd, and I love exploring different art mediums.

8 REPLIES 8

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Samuel @brainofcoco welcome to the Regional Hub for Nigeria 👋 Thanks for sharing more about yourself and your interests! I know @aimaatigari has expressed interest in meeting others in Nigeria as well, so I hope you'll both be active conversationalists in this channel along with new members that join.

Personally, I can't dribble a basketball to save my life, BUT I do love painting (gouache is my medium of choice!) and fiber arts, like macramé and felting. What are you exploring currently? 
Cheers, 
-Cassy 

Oh nice CassyL, yes I will be super active. I love art too!

Thanks for the mention @CassyL Great to connect with you @brainofcoco! we definitely need to put in some more spark here. I'm working as a Community Manager at Remotebase, residing in Asaba. I'm from Delta State 😊

Oh nice @aimaatigari, we should connect! I just got into remote base, a passed all the interview stage but they couldn’t match me up with jobs in a range of $4k upward. I think now I might reconsider my pricing and try something new! Nice to connect you with @aimaatigari 

Hey! Sure we should. Sorry I'm just getting to respond. How did it go?

Mide
Weekender II

Hello @CassyL @aimaatigari @brainofcoco my name is Mide and it's nice to connect with you all.

I am a virtual assistant who specializes as a medical,legal and administrative assistant. I am based in Akure, Nigeria.

I used to work with Wellnite, a mental health organization in the U.S. However, my contract just got terminated as they are downsizing.

Hey Mide, I'm so sorry to hear this. How are you doing? Are you looking at getting back into the job market immediately or cooling off a bit?

Hello @aimaatigari, yes I am looking into getting back into the job market ASAP. I pray to get something soon.

How about you? How are finding your job so far?