cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chloe
Deel Team

Want to kickstart your contractor experience with Deel? This checklist will guide you through the full process, from setting up your account to withdrawing your funds and managing your invoices. 

Contractor Onboarding Checklist

Initial Account setup:

1. Sign up for Deel and create your account
  2. Review and sign your contract
  3. Verify your account
  4. Submit your compliance documents
  5. Learn how to switch your account type from individual to entity

Payments and withdrawals:

1. Add your withdrawal method(s)
  2. Automate your withdrawal method (optional)
  3. View your withdrawal fees

Before your pay day:

1. Submit any applicable adjustments to your invoice (includes expenses, bonuses, etc.)
  2. Once you receive your payment, withdraw it within 30 days
  3. Download your invoice

If you have any further questions, do no hesitate to ask a question on this community board.

6 Comments
Mmlf1988
Weekender

I need to engage in Chat. How do I do that?

brownguy91
Weekender

Hi Everyone,

I'm super excited to be on staff working with sports lovers alike. If anyone has any tips for newcomers on how to perform well, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime. This should be an amazing experience and i'm so excited to get started. I hope whoever sees this has a blessed day!

d01298116
Weekender II

Just joined Look forward to working with any client

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Deel Community Obinna, @d01298116! Also, Aaron @brownguy91 welcome as well! Hope you are having a great start to the new year so far (although, I can't believe its almost February soon!). If you haven't already, please feel free to introduce yourself to others in this space through the Community Meet & Greet post! 

@Mmlf1988 I'm so terribly sorry that we didn't get the chance to respond back to your comment from this post. For future reference, you can always connect with our Support team by following the methods outlined in this article

Thanks so much! 
-Cassy 

d01298116
Weekender II

Thanks Cassey, now that every thing has been completed as an independent contractor, how long does it take for a potential employer to reach out to me with a contract 

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Obinna @d01298116

Glad to hear that you're set up through Deel as an independent contractor! Just so I understand your question properly, I want to first be clear that Deel does not help connect workers with employment to a potential employer. Rather, remote workers will need to secure a contract with a hiring company on their own, and then the hiring company compensates contractors through the contractor's preferred payment options via Deel. 

Some resources we'd recommend checking out include our Boost your Career section, or content from our blog, including this article on cover letters. 

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction!