cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Asin Tibuok at Deel Meet Up

radtravesty
Weekender

The Asin Tibuok used as one of the main ingredients for the dishes served during the event, Asin Tibuok in English translation is Whole Salt. I was lucky and happy to experience the taste of the OG Salt that can only be bought and found in Bohol, Philippines. I was mind blown tasting the salt it almost taste unlike any salt at all. I can only describe the taste as like eating a chips out of Pringles.

IMG_3504.jpeg

IMG_3504.jpeg

IMG_3510.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒโ€ƒ 

5 REPLIES 5

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

thanks for sharing more about Asin Tibuok "Whole Salt", @radtravesty! I didn't know this! Is it typically served in dessert, or other things too?

Thanks so much for coming to the event, and for taking some pictures of the evening. We're glad you were able to join us and to meet other local remote-workers in the Deel Community! 

It is actually mixed with desserts and other things at the event they mainly used the Asin Tibouk "Whole Salt" as one of the main ingredient. The Chef even mentioned that it's one of the main ingredient in Ice creams.

Daisy81
Explorer

looks tasty ๐Ÿคค

Raven
Weekender

Hi guys any job opportunity on your company?

Hi Raven, we have several openings on our Linkedin Page. ๐Ÿ™‚ Follow us there for any announcements on openings and updates!