cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Portugal ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น

Chloe
Deel Team

Hello and welcome to the Portugal Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know historic stops like the Belem Tower in Lisbon are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Portugal? Share your top sights in the comments below!

10 REPLIES 10

leramos00
Weekender

Hey Chloe!! Glad to be part of this community. I hope to keep in touch and share good experiences.

Hi @leramos00! We're so excited that you're a member of of the Deel Community ๐Ÿ‘‹ 
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences living and working in Portugal. Do you have any go-to spots for those who want to explore, or have tips for a good remote workspace?

If you have any questions about the Community, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Muniz
Weekender II

Hey! 

I used to live in Leiria ๐Ÿ˜„ Great place to work & live! 

Hi @Muniz! Welcome to the Deel Community โœจ I've looked into Leiria before when a friend was living as a digital nomad in Portugal (though I missed the opportunity to visit her there). The architecture there is so breathtaking! Are you still working/living in Portugal now? 

Muniz
Weekender II

Not right now, I moved to Brazil a couple of years ago. Althought I still miss visiting the City Castle... If it was today, with the homeoffice experience, I would take my notebook and work from there at least a day a week.. What a view that they have from up there haha

DevChaos
Weekender

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

Nice to see a Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น space. 

Anyone working from Castelo Branco?

๐Ÿ––

Daniela_Costa
Weekender

Hi! I'm from Leiria, but I've been living in Porto for the last 20 years ๐Ÿ˜… I usually work from home, but I'm keen to hear about other people's go-to places to work in the city. As soon as the weather improves, I'm going to try and work from home a few days a week ๐Ÿ™Œ

lala
Deel Team

Hi friends! I am Brazilian and just got my digital nomad visa approved to move to Portugal. I plan on moving in mid May and spend my time between the 2 countries (Brazil and Portugal) while also visiting European countries while working. 

My favorite spot in Lisbon to work and grab a coffee or a delicious lunch (highly recommend the Bitoque) is Broteria Cafe. They have a beautiful backyard for not so hot days and a library upstairs that is the perfect place for focused work.

pauloaapereira
Weekender

Hey guys! Glad to be part of this community. Working from Portugal.

freddneos
Weekender

Nice to be here, working from Porto.