cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Serbia ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ

Chloe
Deel Team

Hello and welcome to the Serbia Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know historic stops like the enduring Belgrade Fortress in Stari Grad are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Serbia? Share your top sights in the comments below! 

4 REPLIES 4

amordin
Weekender

Looking for an opportunity to chat with remote workers in Serbia ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hi @amordin, welcome to the Serbia group! Although I'm not currently living in Serbia, I know there were some other community members that were interested in exploring it as a potential place to travel and work from. Do you have any recommendations for local sights to visit? 

StefanaZ
Deel Team

Hey @amordin! I'm here if you want to chat - I'm based in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Are you already here or considering coming?

For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth.

DanicaRistic
Deel Team

Hey, Amordin, another Serbian working at Deel, fully remote! What can we help you with? ๐Ÿ™‚