cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Spain ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Chloe
Deel Team

Hello and welcome to the Spain Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know architectural marvels like the Sagrada Famรญlia in Barcelona are a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Spain? Share your top sights in the comments below!

3 REPLIES 3

martemartin
Weekender

Madrid is very nice.

Hi Marte @martemartin

Thanks for sharing about Madrid! Is that where you're from or currently reside? I've haven't yet had the opportunity to visit Spain, but I hear lots of lovely things about how Madrid is home to beautiful architecture, incredible art galleries, and fantastic food. What are some of your favorite spots to visit or work from in Madrid? 

Thanks for being a part of the Deel Community, and we can't wait to learn more from you โ˜€๏ธ

martemartin
Weekender

Hi CassyL,

Thank you. Uff... I wouldn't know where to start, Madrid is very nice. I'm indeed from Madrid and currently reside in Madrid, but my plan is to spend parts of the year in London and in NYC; hence why I'm checking out Deel to sort out compliance stuff.

Deels solutions seem to make things much more accessible to deal internationally.