cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriele
Deel Team

Gain instant and complete control of your funds with Deel Card. This card enables contractors to make payments in a stable currency, access their money anywhere and anytime without transferring it to a bank first, and avoid SWIFT fees along the way!

Head over to your Deel profile to discover eligibility criteria and how to activate your Deel Card, or read more about it here.

11 Comments
Galina
Weekender

Is it possible to make the card available in Montenegro? Unfortunately, I can't use it after the relocation..

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Galina

Thanks for asking about the broader availability of Deel Card. Although our teams are actively assessing the expansion of covered countries with our vendors, we don't have any specific updates to share for availability in Montenegro. However, we'll be sure to keep our community members apprised when we learn more about expansion to additional countries! 

Thanks so much for sharing, 
-Cassy 

AdLinke
Weekender

Hello.

How can I get deel business card?

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AdLinke

Welcome to the Deel Community, and thanks for asking about Deel Card! You can see if Deel Card is available in your area by checking here. You can also see a list of Deel Card Frequently Asked Questions here. To learn more about Deel Card, login to your Deel account here

Hope that help! 
-Cassy

Torrid-James
Weekender

Can the card work in Uganda??

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Torrid-James

At this time, the Deel Card is not yet available in Uganda. You can check what countries the Deel Card is available here. We are continuing to expand the availability of the Deel Card in various countries, so please be sure to check this list out as we add more over time. We'll also keep our Deel Community members updated as our serviced countries grow! 

Thanks so much, 
-Cassy

Maru
Weekender II

The Deel card is great: I have the virtual one and it has proved very useful in my trips to Colombia and Brazil.
I was wondering: will physical cards be available any time soon? I'm really looking forward to using one of those and having even more freedom when travelling abroad.
Thanks!

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Maru, we're so thrilled to hear that the Deel Card came in handy for you during your trip to Colombia and Brazil 🇨🇴🇧🇷! Our team is continuing to evaluate expanding the availability of virtual Deel Cards in more countries. As for physical cards, I don't have updates to share on this yet, but we'll be sure to share in this thread, and in the Latest from Deel section of the Community, when we have announcements to make about it! 

Thanks so much, 
-Cassy

Maru
Weekender II

Thank you, @CassyL ! I'll keep an eye out for any announcement 🙌

nicolasg
Weekender

@Maru how have you been using the deel card in Colombia, I tried to make some purchases in amazon and aliexpress and it was rejected, for the moment I have not been able to make it work.

Maru
Weekender II

Hey, @nicolasg ! I visited Colombia last November and Brazil this March and used my card in both countries through my phone, using the NFC system. Essentially, I used the card exclusively as a debit card, and it worked in practically every shop.

However, some friends encountered issues when trying to use it as a credit card for purchasing plane tickets through websites, for example. Therefore, it seems that the card is essentially a debit card.
Hope this helps a bit!