cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the UAE Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

Whether it's the iconic high-rise skyline of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, or the relaxing beach views in Palm Jumeirah, there's plenty to experience in the UAE. What are some of your favorite neighborhoods and sights to see? Share your top sights in the comments below!

4 REPLIES 4

Gowrishankarin
Weekender II

It's Dubai Marina and the Marina walk. Anyone out there for a cup

Of coffee

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

@Gowrishankarin thanks for sharing! I've heard that the Dubai Marina area is absolutely stunning, both during the day and at night time. In fact, @MashaS recently wrote a post about living in the UAE that features an awesome photo of the Marina area. 

While I don't live in Dubai myself, I know there are several other Deel Community members that do. Also, if you're open to meeting other members virtually, we'll be hosting an upcoming happy hour next week. We hope you can make it! 

Cheers, 
-Cassy

Gowrishankarin
Weekender II

Uffโ€ฆ I missed it. Totally want to meet people around. When is the next happy hour?

Hi @Gowrishankarin, no worries if you missed this last one, we will definitely host more in the future! While its not a global happy hour, we are hosting a webinar this coming Thursday, Nov 2,  for Digital Nomad Visas (like in the UAE!). This webinar is likely not going to be super relevant to you, unless you have an interest in visiting Portugal or Spain, but figured I'd let you know just in case! 
When we host another global happy hour, we'll be sure to keep you posted! @Jess and @daryldy are our wonderful Happy Hour hosts ๐ŸŽŠ

Looking forward to meeting you at the next event! 
-Cassy