cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess
Deel Team

Dreaming of escaping winter? Want to try out the Digital Nomad lifestyle? Deel’s Mobility team is here to make it happen. 

On November 2, 2023, we hosted a webinar for independent contractors to answer all their digital nomad-related questions by our mobility experts who shared firsthand about their digital nomad experience.

The webinar was hosted in English.

What will you get out of this webinar? 

• Hear from knowledgeable Mobility panelists about their Digital Nomad journeys 
  • Learn the requirements for obtaining a Digital Nomad visa in Portugal, Spain, and the UAE
  • Mobility experts will help you self-assess your eligibility
  • Listen to the interactive Q&A session

Speakers:

Resources:

Bonus:

Survey:

7 Comments
Jess
Deel Team

Hey Deel Community,

Thank you for making our first-ever Digital Nomad visa webinar for Contractors a smashing success! We know that this may just be the start of your Digital Nomad adventure, but we're here to answer your questions and help you on your journey.

We’d also like to ask for your feedback so that we can improve future webinars. Simply share your experience and ask your questions by commenting on the post.
I'll get us started with a "fun" ice-breaker!

What was your favorite "Fun Fact" from the webinar?

andreag14
Weekender

Hi team!
Could you please share information about the nomad visa in Italy? Do you also offer assistance with the application process? 

Thank you😁

Frankenhauser
Weekender

Hello Team,

thanks for this great Event from germany.

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks @andreag14 and @Frankenhauser for joining our webinar! We will have the recording uploaded shortly once it's finished processing. 

@andreag14 Deel does not currently provide digital nomad visa assistance for Italy at this time, but we do offer it for Spain, Portugal and the UAE! I've passed along your interest for more details on Italy, so our team will consider prioritizing it to provide more resources to our members! 

Thanks so much again for joining and being a part of our Community! 

OscarCarrillo
Weekender II

I would love to see the recording of the webinar, I couldn't attend this morning but I'm super interested in learning more about this, where can I find it? Thanks!

agavitalis
Weekender

If I travel to Portugal for example using the digital nomad visa, am I permitted to work for a Portuguese company?

Jess
Deel Team

Hey @OscarCarrillo here's a link to the recording https://youtu.be/RqrFXRJRL90. Let us know what you think!

@agavitalis if you travel to Portugal on a Digital Nomad visa you cannot be issued a local contract based on this visa. Let us know if you have any more questions!