cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with compliance documents.

Rumaisa
Weekender

Hi Deel Community!

I live in Pakistan and have received a contract. Two of the documents in compliance tab say that they are only necessary if I earn over PKR 400,000 (~2600 USD)

I earn below this threshold. So that's why I don't have those documents. Also, this is my first time signing an online contract. So how can I proceed with the documents?

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Rumaisa

Thanks for sharing this question on your contractor compliance documents with the Community. While the Community team unfortunately can not advise on whether a document is necessary to meet compliance or not, it is recommended to consider these documents as necessary. If you feel that the document does not need to be provided, we recommend verifying with a local legal counsel.

Additionally, per this Contractor Account Overview article, under "Compliance documents": 

When clients create contracts, they can request that you submit compliance documentation according to their country's regulations. Each contractor will be notified about the request and asked to upload the documents.

We strongly encourage you to upload compliance documents as soon as possible, to ensure that you are meeting local laws and standards.

Thanks, 
-Cassy