cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Status

JeSee
Weekender

Hi,

I just encountered this today. Under Invoice Details in the Contracts section, it shows my pay is still awaiting payment. However, in the payments documents history, it shows that my employer already sent in the payment and is showing as paid. Now, in the Transactions section, my withdrawal is still showing as processing for how many hours already. All my previous withdrawals only takes minutes. Is there an issue with Deel right now that we need to know?

JeSee_0-1707554508555.pngJeSee_1-1707554524689.pngJeSee_2-1707554586054.png

2 REPLIES 2

JeSee
Weekender

additional info of the inconsistencies:

JeSee_0-1707564570548.png

JeSee_1-1707564627118.pngJeSee_2-1707564671770.png

Hi Jesse @JeSee

I hope you had a lovely weekend, and thanks for sharing your question on the Deel Community. I took a look at your account, and it looks like the transactions you mentioned above have been fulfilled since you posted this! If this isn't the case, please let me know and I'll connect you to our Support team so that they can help you further in this specific scenario. 

More generally speaking, while withdrawals happen pretty quickly through Deel, occasionally there are reasons why there might be a short delay, including bank processing times during holidays or weekends, or additional verification required outside of our control. It's always great to check with us though, and especially so if the timing from your Dynamic ETA tracker has been exceeded. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know! 
Best regards, 
-Cassy