cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital nomads in Canada

joseloarca
Weekender

Hello everyone!

This is my first post. I've using Deel since late 2022 and just until this year it was that I decided to give the digital nomad lifestyle a try.

My choice for this first adventure was Montréal, Canada. It's been almost a month since I arrived and I have had so much fun. Montréal is an amazing, fun city with lots of stuff to do.

The best part: Digital Nomads don't need a special Visa to visit Canada for up to 6 months. You do need to check if you need a Visitor Visa for traveling to Canada. 

If youre thinking about giving Canada a try, do it!

IMG_0277.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

CristianCalde14
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @joseloarca

We're so happy to see how you've been enjoying the Digital Nomad lifestyle! I hope you keep having an amazing time in Canada!

Best,
Cristian

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

@joseloarca stoked to hear that you're having an awesome time in Montreal so far! Its on my bucket list of places to explore (I'm located in New England, so it's not that far of a drive up to see our friends in ye olde Canada). I hear the food in Montreal is absolutely fantastic and people are super friendly. Has that been your experience so far? 

Also, a buddy of mine shared that if you're interested in seeing a more "European" area, Quebec City is close by to travel to and worth a visit as well. 

Thanks for sharing your experience in the Community and we look forward to hearing more updates as you work and travel! 
Cheers, 
-Cassy