cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends & Digital Nomads around the world

marinaleme
Weekender II

Hi Deel Community! I'm Marina, but you can call me Má. I love traveling and have always been a very curious person. I started my journey in the US 🇺🇸 working as a soccer coach, and I'd travel from state to state each week throughout the summer. As you can imagine, it was both amazing and very tiring. 😓 

Four years of office work in Brazil left me longing for the feelings and experiences I had while traveling, but that’s also where I met @lala, my current traveling companion, so the office life was worth it, after all! 

Since we work together again, we decided to take advantage of Deel’s work from wherever culture and started exploring the world together while traveling (this also helps because we split the expenses 😂💰).

Now that we work on the road, we’re excited to share our tips and learnings along the way with you all, and to get tips on must-see locations, best places to explore, and of course – where to find the best local coffee shops to work from!

In the last year, we've had the chance to visit some cool places, including:

• Paris 🇫🇷
  • Portugal 🇵🇹
  • Dubai 🇦🇪
  • Rio de Janeiro 🇧🇷
  • Bahia 🇧🇷
  • São Paulo 🇧🇷 

Next up, we'll be kicking off our European tour which, so far, includes Portugal 🇵🇹 and Croatia 🇭🇷. We're open to adding stops to our itinerary, so if you have cool places you'd recommend in Europe that are friendly for digital nomads, let us know in the comments!

To keep up with us as we explore the world, follow us on Instagram: @amigasnomades

What about you? Have you ever worked while on the road? We’d love to read about your experiences!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

BrenoFreire
Weekender

Love this!! :):) Keep up the amazing work and content in all the platforms. Such awesome pages to follow. See you in Portugal soon 🙂

View solution in original post

StefanaZ
Deel Team

Marina, I'm so excited about this journey of yours! You're posting amazing content on Instagram. Go ladies!

For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BrenoFreire
Weekender

Love this!! :):) Keep up the amazing work and content in all the platforms. Such awesome pages to follow. See you in Portugal soon 🙂

Thank you!! Can’t wait for us to meet 🇵🇹🫶🏻

StefanaZ
Deel Team

Marina, I'm so excited about this journey of yours! You're posting amazing content on Instagram. Go ladies!

For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth.

Awn, thank you so so much! You’re the best and can’t wait to share more and more about our journey 🥳