cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you take advantage of walking meetings?

Gabriele
Deel Team

Walking meetings are a game-changer for me! 🚶‍💼

There has been a lot said about walking meetings even before the rise of remote and hybrid work, and the benefits of going for a walk while discussing work-related stuff are well-documented and plentiful (from increased creativity to the obvious health benefits).

Honestly, I've always been a fan of this approach to meetings, but I enjoy them even more ever since I switched to remote work. The flexibility to step outside, get some fresh air, and let the ideas flow has made a significant impact on my productivity and well-being, so I'm curious to know – do any of you incorporate walking meetings into your work routine?

Whether it's a virtual call while strolling through the park or just a quick walk around the block, share your experiences and let's discuss this simple life hack. 😄 

And just to show that I actually walk the walk, here's a screenshot from yesterday's meeting with @Kyra and @CassyL.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 10.53.40.png

3 REPLIES 3

Jess
Deel Team

It's been a while since I've taken a walking meeting, but you sharing this makes me want to take my next meeting outside (or inside on the treadmill weather pending ). Thanks @Gabriele for the reminder to get up and move more.🚶‍♀️ Also nice to see a few fresh faces on here 😊 Cheers!

😊

Chloe
Deel Team

@Gabriele great reminder! I will make sure to implement this in the coming weeks, hopefully when the weather is a tiny bit warmer. I love biking so attempted that once but it was not easy to hear me! Ha.