cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account restricted since December 30

alex1
Weekender

Hello! I'm having an issue with Deel and support acts pretty weird. Basically my account is restricted to do withdrawals since December 30 2023. I was contacting support every day since that and they were asking me to patiently wait. I've waited long enough and as my funds are still unaccessible I'd like to bring this into community. I'm honestly very **bleep** because of that and because that deel's support team is not being any of a help. I was able to catch 'withdraw' button working a few times and withdraw some funds but when I do one withdrawal it says 'Access denied' and button becomes disabled.

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 21.43.28.png

Deel's support team told me it should be fixed today and I'm still waiting on solution. They assured me it's a technical bug and it has nothing to do with me as a bunch of other accounts got affected by this issue as well. I think this is not OK at all to do that for your customers and there should be some solution or a workaround to give access to the funds while issue is being worked on.

4 REPLIES 4

alex1
Weekender

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 16.53.11.png

so I'm in touch with support right now and then how deel can be trusted after that?

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @alex1 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Accurate and clear communication is important to resolving issues and the frustration is understandable. I'll forward your feedback to the support team for their action. Looking at the backend, the issue was identified and is indeed being worked on. I'll reach out to the support team and see if this can be expedited for you. Thank you for your understanding on this. I'll keep you posted on updates.

Best,
Daryl

alex1
Weekender

Hey @daryldy. No need, thanks — it's already fixed. The problem was lack of proper communication from support team and inability to give any timelines. It took 10 days to get it resolved and I have a strong feeling if I wasn't pushing hard enough and following up with support team that could have been delayed even longer.

daryldy
Deel Team

Hey @alex1,

Glad to hear that this got resolved. I'll still forward your feedback so that the support team can avoid this in the future. Let me know if you need any other help on anything. 🙂

Best,
Daryl