cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Transfer Withdraw Method Unavailable

Daniel_B
Weekender

Has anyone found a workaround for the current issues with adding the Bank Transfer Payment method? Can fill in the form and get to last step (billing address) but final 'Add' button remains greyed out. 

5 REPLIES 5

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @Daniel_B ,

I'm sorry this is something you're experiencing, I've gone ahead and filed a support ticket for you and you should get an email from our team so that we can solve this issue for you. 🙂

Best,
Daryl

linneso1
Weekender

Hola, algo anda mal- No tengo métodos de retiro en la cuenta y no puedo cargarlos porque me dice que ya existen. Es agotador, hace dos días que estoy intentando hacer una trasferencia. Necesito poder resolver urgente. Ojala puedas ayudar

Hi Maria @linneso1,

Thanks for your post, and we’re sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with loading a withdrawal method.

I see that you filed a support ticket yesterday with our team, and we thank you for your patience as they investigate further. I've checked in with them to better understand what may have happened in this case, and will reach out to you directly if there are additional, more account specific questions I'll need from you to move this forward.

Thank you so much,
Kyra

Figazza
Weekender

Hey, I'm also facing this blocking issue when trying to add a bank account withdrawal method. The site says "it already exists" and clearly it is not accurate nor real.

Is there any way of finding an acceptable workaround for this?

Thanks 

Hi Pablo @Figazza, welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with adding a bank account withdrawal method.

I've gone ahead and logged a ticket with our support team who will look into this for you. They will be in touch via email as soon as possible with next steps.

Thank you,
Kyra