cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Payment

PaigeWolde
Weekender

Hello,

I usually get my payment sent from Deel to my Gcash which takes minutes but now it is currently almost 3 days and my transfer is still pending. Can I have this checked. I'm afraid to transfer the rest of my money to gcash.

2 REPLIES 2

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @PaigeWolde

Thanks for joining the Deel Community and for posting your concerns regarding Deel deposits to your GCash account. While Deel strives to ensure you get your money deposited in a timely manner, we typically advise between 3-5 days (often faster, as you've previously experienced!). 

I'd recommend checking in on the Deel Withdrawal Tracker to see when you should expect the money to arrive, as we use Dynamic ETA to provide you the best possible estimate for when they money will reach your account. You can read more Frequently Asked Questions about Withdrawals here

Please do let us know if you encounter any further delays in the next day or so though, so that we can help point you in the right direction.

Thanks so much, 
-Cassy

ace872
Weekender

Hi,

I have a deel advance that need to repay but I am short of $7. How can I repay the remaining via a bank account here in Phil or Gcash?