cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment never received

Maria2
Weekender II

Hello, 

I tried to do my first withdrawal 15 days ago however the money never arrived. My bank never received or rejected the money. I contacted deel and they provided a proof of payment, I noticed the currency was CRC however I have a dollars account (this being the reason why the money never arrived, currency discrepancy) I contacted deel again to let them know and I was told that they are working on getting the money back from the provider but they never give me an actual date and they keep closing my tickets, how do I know that they are actually trying to get back the money from the provide?  right now I'm waiting to get ANOTHER call back in order to try to escalate the case. 15 days for resolving a case related to a person's salary is WAY TOO MUCH time 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Problem has finally been solved. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan
Community Manager

Hello @Maria2 I hope you're doing great. 

Thank you for letting us know about this. I will work with our support team to make sure that we can work on your request with priority. Rest assured we will do our best to help you as soon as possible. 

I will communicate with our support team so we can stay on top of the case and provide an update soon. 

Thank you for your patience! 
-Nathan 

Problem has finally been solved. Thanks!

Maria2
Weekender II

Hello Nathan, 

As someone who once worked in Customer Service I really don't like to be this customer but this is absurd, 16 days already and my first withdrawal is nowhere to be seen, I have stuff to pay. Customer service agents keep replying with blurbs saying: they're working on it, they're working on it however the provider which I believe is my company had not even been notified about this,  for real this has been the worst customer service experience I've had in my entire life, in 6 years working I had never experienced any problem receiving a salary,  this is not a missing $20 shirt, is a person's salary. Even on deel's instagram they delete comments related to people's missing payments.