cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Greetings from Nigeria ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

daryldy
Deel Team

Hello and welcome to the Nigeria Group โ€“ weโ€™re so excited to have you here! In this group, you can connect with other members who also live and work in your country. From country-specific compliance experiences to sharing your favorite coffee spots, you can find all the local details Community members chat about here.

We all know iconic stops like the National Arts Theatre in Lagos is a must-see, but what are some of your other favorite places to visit in Nigeria? Share your top sights in the comments below!

7 REPLIES 7

aimaatigari
Explorer

Hey @daryldy it was really thoughtful for you to start a subgroup for Nigeria. 

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @aimaatigari , great to meet you. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm actually from the Philippines but I'm part of the team helps shape and manage the platform. We decided to. have Nigeria as a group as its a hub of remote work, innovation, and growth. The community team wants to help support that by creating a digital space to foster conversations and connections. We're excited about how this group will grow and I'm here to help support the group in any way I can. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Oh, that's really awesome @daryldy! Interesting you mention that Nigeria is a hub of remote work, innovation and growth. You are very correct! I love connecting with people from all over the world, and when I see something that says home on global platforms, it's always fascinating to connect with people from my tribe as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š I mean knowing we have something more in common with another individual is always a great conversation starter. It's a pleasure to connect with you and thanks for the amazing work you are doing over here. 

I'm really happy to be a part of a community of like minded global individuals. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm hoping that we can bring these interactions locally soon through our meetups. Right now we're doing APAC and LATAM but we have MEA, Europe, and NA on our radar to do as well. When things are set for Nigeria, I hope to see you there!

Looking forward!

Hello @aimaatigari,

My name is Merlin, I live in Lagos. I joined a few weeks ago. Is it possible to get paid directly to my local bank account in naira using Deel? I'm new here and I got a remote contract recently. I just want to be sure the withdrawal process will be smooth and fast.

brainofcoco
Weekender II

Hola Daryldy