cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise!!!!!

Azka
Deel Team

Who’s got the best pictures from the Deel Islamabad event?? Post them and we’ll choose 1 winner for a sweet santa present!! 

9 REPLIES 9

hrana
Weekender

Thank you Daryl, Azka, Sadaf and the whole deel team for this amazing meetup in the capital of Pakistan.

Couldn't take more pictures, as we were so much into the event, networking and meeting new people.

The slido quiz game was so much fun. It was a close competition, kudos to the winner, Usman.

Slido-Quiz-Game-Screenshot

Deel-Islamabad-Meetup-Vertical

Deel-Islamabad-Meetup-Horizontal

Loved the energy and vibes of all the participants, including the organizers.

I was this close *holds fingers in pinching pose* to winning the prize, but some other participant won it moments before me, for posting on deel community page.

Hope deel continues to organize such fun networking events in the future as well.

p.s. The food was great! *chef's kiss*

Finishing in the top 5 is quite the feat, Haris! Thanks for taking some great photos and for joining our team for this event. We're so glad to hear that everyone had a good time 🙌 

m-aamir
Weekender II

I am not very good at taking pictures, however just to share some memories here are few clicks:PXL_20231202_163457148.jpgPXL_20231202_162314900.jpg

PXL_20231202_162320675.jpg

PXL_20231202_163605141.jpg

AA
Weekender

Thank you for hosting an amazing meetup in Islamabad. It was great meeting everyone. 

AA
Weekender

*Overheard a conversation**Overheard a conversation**Zoom out*..Islamabad's deel community meetup was a refreshing weekend for remote workers.*Zoom out*..Islamabad's deel community meetup was a refreshing weekend for remote workers....and beatiful golden hour sealed the deel!...and beatiful golden hour sealed the deel!With an ice-breaker and cocktailWith an ice-breaker and cocktail

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the great photos Arooj @AA! I particularly enjoy the overheard conversation haha 

We're so glad you were able to join us and we look forward to hosting again! cheers, 
-Cassy 

MShahid538
Weekender II

Here's the best picture from the event 😂😍

@Azka @daryldy @Sadafafaq 

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 3.00.28 PM.jpeg

Aw, what a great shot with you and @daryldy! Thanks for sharing, Muhammad and we're so glad you could join us for the event 🙌

Sharpest dressed man in the whole meetup! Great to meet you @MShahid538 !