cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

As remote work professionals, the decisions we make go beyond the boundaries of our home workspaces. From reducing carbon footprints to embracing conscious travel, there are countless ways we can have a positive influence on the environment.

In this recent blog on Digital Nomad Life and Sustainable Travel@Gabriele challenges us to think about how we all can contribute to a more eco-friendly future. 

Check out the full blog post here.

How do you integrate sustainability into your remote work routine? 🌱💬 Drop your insights and experiences below, and let's continue to inspire each other to create a greener work environment!

1 Comment
Daisy81
Explorer

I never considered how working remotely might impact the environment, actually, though an obvious upside is no longer having to drive into the office. Sometimes I feel like my efforts are small, but this was a nice reminder that even the little decisions I make actually add up! For instance, when I walk to a local coffee shop, I've been bringing my own thermal cups. Selfishly, this is just because I like to keep my beverages hotter, but it helps to save on waste too!