cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daryldy
Deel Team

CassyL_0-1702928385739.jpeg

Deel Community Meetups started as a small get together in Buenos Aires in 2022. From that first meetup sprung an initiative to bring together remote workers around the world into a global community. In 2023, the Deel Community hosted 13 in-person meetups and 3 virtual meetups with attendees from over 20 cities. These events brought together people from all walks of life with a common goal: to make friends and build lasting friendships. 

CassyL_1-1702928385779.jpeg

Our events brought new experiences to people from across the globe, whether it was an attendee's first time playing Bingo, or eating their first pizza! Learning about each other and the world we live in through fun activities made each event so unique and special. The experiences are just beginning, and the Deel Community Team can't wait to bring more meetups to new countries! Subscribe to our Events page to get updates on when we arrive in your city. 

CassyL_2-1702928385667.jpeg

On a personal level, I’ve never been so fulfilled in my life meeting all of these beautiful people. From as far as Pakistan to as close to my own neighbors in the Philippines, the meetups have done for me what I’ve tried to do for others when we host them. I’ve felt more connected to others, and my heart is full because of it. I’ve found such a strong reason to make these meetups as fun and engaging as possible, and I want to extend a heartfelt "thank you" to each and every person who has attended an event, or has been a part of this Deel Community journey so far. You make this so worth doing! Expect even more fantastic meetups on the horizon.

See you then 👋
-Daryl

CassyL_3-1702928385831.jpeg