since 2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I have some questions about the required compliance documents, specifically the proof of tax identification number (NIP number). Do I need to submit this document to start working if I'm not obligated to pay taxes in my country (Poland) yet bec...