cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploring Opportunities and Seeking Advice in the Deel Community

Shamurenzi
Weekender II

🌐 Hello Deel Community! 🚀

I'm Yves SHAMURENZI, a skilled Tech Support Engineer with 5+ years of experience. Excited to join this community, I'm seeking insights on navigating the platform and exploring potential opportunities. If you have advice or information to share, I'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to drop me an email at (email redacted by admin). Looking forward to connecting and discovering possibilities together! 🌐💻🚀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jess
Deel Team

Hi @Shamurenzi ,

Welcome to the community!

We recommend you start here to help you get familiar with the Deel Community. Here you'll find a  section about the Community and how it works, in addition to the latest news and updates from Deel.

For exploring potential opportunities, check Deel's job openings on LinkedIn.

Happy connecting!

Cheers,
Jess

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jess
Deel Team

Hi @Shamurenzi ,

Welcome to the community!

We recommend you start here to help you get familiar with the Deel Community. Here you'll find a  section about the Community and how it works, in addition to the latest news and updates from Deel.

For exploring potential opportunities, check Deel's job openings on LinkedIn.

Happy connecting!

Cheers,
Jess

Thank you! 

KenWhiskey
Explorer

My bro. The best advice I have for remote working...

1. Depending on how open your schedule... do 45/15 work/break sessions.

2. For the 15, take a walk, get coffee or electrolytes--you'll never get a headache again.

3. Also, look at something at a distance (such as the blue sky) to reset your eyeballs coz we are looking at a screen within 12 inches of our eyes, and can cause straining.

4. Important to have a close-knit of friends you can see face-to-face. Remote work can get lonely, my G.

5. End your day by resting for 10 minutes thinking about absolutely NOTHING so your brain can reset and place your short term memories into long term storage.

Take care,

Ken