cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement for Embassies/Visas

aimaatigari
Explorer

Hi, just wanted to find out if provisions are available to get financial statements from that can be tendered to embassies/immigration for visa approval. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @aimaatigari 

I think I can answer this for you. Embassies and consulates require the financial statements they receive to be from registered banking institutions that can certify the financial statements as genuine. As Deel is not a bank, we are unable to certify transaction records in a way that would be acceptable for visa purposes. However, you can use this link to download your entire record of transaction within the Deel app for any other purpose you require. Hope this clarifies. 🙂 Let me know if you need more info.

Best,
Daryl

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

daryldy
Deel Team

Hi @aimaatigari 

I think I can answer this for you. Embassies and consulates require the financial statements they receive to be from registered banking institutions that can certify the financial statements as genuine. As Deel is not a bank, we are unable to certify transaction records in a way that would be acceptable for visa purposes. However, you can use this link to download your entire record of transaction within the Deel app for any other purpose you require. Hope this clarifies. 🙂 Let me know if you need more info.

Best,
Daryl

Hey Daryl, thanks for your help. I think something can be done about this though. I think I saw on another platform that they provide such documentation in a way that it can be used in embassies. Now I’m not 100% certain about this. I’ll have to check and confirm. Nevertheless thanks. 

Hmmm, at least on Deel, it's not something we recommend. I'll reach out to some folks as well. Get a second opinion. 🙂