cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding funds from Deel to my SAMMY ACCOUNT. Opened US account in seconds!

PalomaMg
Weekender II

Hello! I opened my Sammy Account to avoid transferring my salary to mexican pesos and be able to save in US dollars. I opened it in seconds it was amazing! I just have a question, is there a fee to transfer from Deel to my Sammy account? How long would it take for the money to reflect? 

www.usesammy.com  

2 REPLIES 2

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @PalomaMg

Thanks so much for sharing about your experience opening a Sammy account. Since Sammy is still relatively new, I'll have to look into whether this method is supported by Deel and what the fees associated with it are. 

In case this is useful for you until I learn more, I did find that there are several withdrawal methods that Deel does currently support, including: 

• Bank transfer
  • Deel Instant Card Transfer
  • Deel Card
  • Coinbase
  • PayPal
  • Payoneer
  • Revolut
  • Wise

More details on that here.

Additionally, here's a breakdown on Withdrawal fees for the methods that are supported: 

The withdrawal fee depends on the method selection. Separate transaction and exchange fees may also apply. 

• Local Bank Transfers: $0 USD
  • International Transfers / SWIFT: $5 USD
  • Deel Instant Card Transfer: 2% fee (maximum fee $15 USD)
  • Coinbase: 1.5% (flat fee of $5 USD for USDC withdrawals under $300)
  • PayPal: 2.5% (minimum $0.25 USD)
  • Payoneer: 1% (minimum $12 USD)
  • Revolut: $0 USD
  • Wise (formerly TransferWise): $0 USD
  • Deel Card: $0 USD

When I have more information to share specifically about Sammy, I'll post it here. 

Thanks and have an awesome weekend, 
-Cassy

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @PalomaMg

Just wanted to follow up again on your question about using Sammy and whether there is a fee associated with the transfer from Deel to your Sammy account. From what I've researched, if usesammy.com gives you bank transfer details, like IBAN/account number or BIC/SWIFT code, then you should be able to add your Sammy details as a regular bank transfer withdrawal method.

Since you're in Mexico, it's possible that you are able to use the Deel Instant Card Transfer withdrawal option, if your account provides you a Visa card. You can see the list of eligible countries here

Let us know if you need anything else, or have additional questions. Thanks!