cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIRBNB Reservation cancelation

PedroMaximilia
Weekender

I recently purchased an apartment accommodation via Airbnb with the Deel card. Due to a personal problems, we need to cancel the reservation, I would like to know if once the purchase has been cancelled, the money is available again on the Deel card.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @PedroMaximilia
Thanks for sharing this question, and I do hope that everything is okay on your end! 

Regarding the canceled reservation with Airbnb and Deel Card - Deel Card functions similarly to a debit card, and enables contractors to use the card for personal spending as necessary. Once the reservation cancellation is requested through Airbnb, the merchant (Airbnb in this case) will give you the ETA for the funds to be transferred. Once they revert the transaction on their end, the funds will be posted back to your Deel card balance! Hope that helps to clarify, but do let us know if you have any additional questions!

For further information on Deel Card, withdrawals, or adding funds, feel free to check out these Deel Card FAQs

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @PedroMaximilia
Thanks for sharing this question, and I do hope that everything is okay on your end! 

Regarding the canceled reservation with Airbnb and Deel Card - Deel Card functions similarly to a debit card, and enables contractors to use the card for personal spending as necessary. Once the reservation cancellation is requested through Airbnb, the merchant (Airbnb in this case) will give you the ETA for the funds to be transferred. Once they revert the transaction on their end, the funds will be posted back to your Deel card balance! Hope that helps to clarify, but do let us know if you have any additional questions!

For further information on Deel Card, withdrawals, or adding funds, feel free to check out these Deel Card FAQs