cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Application

AhmedEssam12
Weekender II

We need a Mobile application for Deel to control our account and manage our money from it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the kind words and for the Deel love, Ahmed! I've passed this along to our internal teams for consideration. We really appreciate the support, as we always strive to make the best experiences for our users as possible. 

Hope you have a great week, and thanks again for being a part of our Community! 🎉
-Cassy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AhmedEssam12

Thanks so much for joining our Deel Community, and for sharing your thoughts on an ideal mobile app experience! At this time, we do not have any updates to share regarding this direction, but I'm happy to pass this information back to the appropriate teams at Deel. 

Kind regards, 
-Cassy 

Hey Cassy,

Thank you for your feedback!

And yes please pass it because it would be very helpful and a +1 for you as Deel against competitors (OnTop for example) they already have an app, but you are way better as a platform so with an app, you are miles away better 🤌

Thanks,

Ahmed Essam

Thanks for the kind words and for the Deel love, Ahmed! I've passed this along to our internal teams for consideration. We really appreciate the support, as we always strive to make the best experiences for our users as possible. 

Hope you have a great week, and thanks again for being a part of our Community! 🎉
-Cassy

Hey Cassyl, any updates here ? i wish we have any progress with the new feature implemented the Virtual Card, a mobile app would be a perfect situation here!

Hope you are doing well, and Merry Christmas!

Hi @AhmedEssam12, I'm so very sorry I missed this reply from you! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and got lots of rest and relaxation 🎄
I don't have any updates on the potential for an app yet, but the Deel Card team has been very busy on expanding their reach, and they have lots of new things up their sleeves in the new year! We'll keep you posted when we have updates to share. 
Thanks so much and hope you're having a great start to the new year 🎉