cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal withdrawal availability

Yulia
Weekender II

Hello,

It seems that PayPal withdrawal is currently undergoing maintenance. Unfortunately, the exact time when it will be available again is not specified.  

Could you please provide approximate date (today, tomorrow, the next Monday)? 

5 REPLIES 5

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Yulia,
Our team is currently working with PayPal to resolve an issue affecting the withdrawals for this method, which is why it is temporarily disabled. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific ETA at this time, however, please rest assured we are doing our best to resolve this as soon as possible. Once it's been re-enabled, we will post it on the "Home" dashboard for your account.
Thanks so much,
-Cassy

Yulia
Weekender II

Hi @CassyL , does Paypal work today? (I have a payment that in progress for some hours)

Hi @Yulia
I checked in with our team and it appears that Paypal was not working momentarily, but has been restored as of yesterday in the late afternoon. We're sorry for the delay and inconvenience, but hope you were able to receive those funds shortly after. 

Thanks so much!

Yulia
Weekender II

Works again 🙂

LilyWeissy
Weekender

If you need to make such payments regularly, then it is best to immediately open a WestStein card. It's fast, simple and convenient. I myself regularly use their services, everything is always excellent and without problems. Any payment can be transferred without additional fees or overpayments.