cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Nomads Visiting Egypt

Elbasel
Weekender

Hey!

Abdelrahman, I'm a software developer working remotely from my home country Egypt.

Starting out as a freelancer on platforms like Upwork and Freelancer, I'm happy to be part of the global DEEL community!

I've recently became interested in the digital nomad visa program as I love the idea of working while traveling around the world and I appreciate the DEEL team providing support for it's memebrs and making onboarding so easy! Especially for someone like me who usually spend his time starting at code all day with no time to learn about how the immigration system and visas work!

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone thinking about or visiting Egypt at this time, in case you have any questions about the country, like the best places to stay and where to find cheap accomodations I'd be happy to help! 

I think it'd be a great way to meet people and make new friends! And thinking about spending the next few months travelling around the world it wouldn't hurt to make a friend or two who would show me around their country when I visit 😉

And lastly, a friendly tip! Try the free little emperors perk offered by DEEL, they have great offers when it comes to the best hotels to stay in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Abdelrahman @Elbasel, it's great to have you in our Deel Community! Thanks for the warm intro, and for sharing your tips on Deel Perks and traveling in Egypt. If you haven't already, I recommend joining our growing Egypt Group hub, where you can meet other Community members in Egypt who use Deel (like @mSamy and @madaDooh!). 

Do you ever work remotely from coffee shops or co-working spaces in your area? If so, what are some of your favorites places? 

Thanks again for sharing, and we can't wait to hear more about your remote work experiences (like what your must have remote work items are, or your tips and tricks for continued learning as a remote worker).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CassyL
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Abdelrahman @Elbasel, it's great to have you in our Deel Community! Thanks for the warm intro, and for sharing your tips on Deel Perks and traveling in Egypt. If you haven't already, I recommend joining our growing Egypt Group hub, where you can meet other Community members in Egypt who use Deel (like @mSamy and @madaDooh!). 

Do you ever work remotely from coffee shops or co-working spaces in your area? If so, what are some of your favorites places? 

Thanks again for sharing, and we can't wait to hear more about your remote work experiences (like what your must have remote work items are, or your tips and tricks for continued learning as a remote worker).